We’ve met some amazing people so far on our journey into the world of weddings. Here are just a few of them.
Whitewed Directory – the definite online resource for suppliers and wedding shows.
- Rachel Jane Photography – beautiful natural imagery for couples who don’t want to ‘pose’ for their wedding pics
- Tanli Joy Photography – stunning family and wedding photographer
- Lee Hawley – creative, candid photography for your wedding
- LovefromLydiaAlice – beautiful, handwritten calligraphy and design
- Archibald Edwards – super range of designs in different styles and formats
- Lucy Ann Designs – contemporary, creative designer
- Hannah Page Weddings – handcrafted watercolours of your wedding venue or views for your stationery
- House of Elliot Collection – The best lace bridal boots in the world.
- Dymonds – Embellished shoes, bags and hair accessories. We love CeCe’s ‘customise me’ service.
Make Up and Hair
- Polly Morton – will transform you in a more gorgeous version of you!
- MACH-Management – wonderful group of MUAs
Dresses and Veils
- My Eden Bridal, Burford. For your dream dress made just for you by wedding dress designer Catharina.
- Willoughby and Wolf, Marlborough. Victoria Wolf has selected 6 wedding dress designer collections for the contemporary bride. Our favourite is Jessica Turner.
- Lace and Blush, Cotswolds. The softest, floatiest veils.
- The Middle Green, Swindon. Goldsmith Tom creates timeless pieces for your engagement and wedding rings in his studio. Love his work.
- Oxleaze Barn, Filkins. Stunning barn venue in the Cotswold countryside on an organic farm. Heated floors, wooden beams, courtyard garden and fire pit. Lovely!
- King’s Head Hotel, Cirencester. Beautiful boutique hotel in the centre of Cirencester. Get married in the Assembly Rooms with its high ceilings or in the ancient underground cellars for a more intimate gathering. One of our favourite places to style.
- Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester. Highly versatile venue for your wedding with a multi-denominational Victorian chapel, 16th century Bathhurst Wing and lovely gardens.
- De Vere Water Park Hotel, South Cerney. Get married at this lakeside hotel and enjoy the lovely grounds – so many great photo opportunities.
- Jenners Barn, Whelford. Hidden away down a country lane is this smashing barn with gardens and permanent marquee. You can style this venue any way you want.