- Love story – White roses, black-tie dress code for classic styling
- Midsummer’s Night Dream – Woodland and whimsical
- The Gin Garden – Tulips and Pink gin for a spring wedding
- Dark Botanical – Deep reds and purples plus our gold dinosaurs (yes really)
- The Orangery – Bang-on trend corals and ferns
We love weddings! And we love working closely with couples to create beautiful floral designs and visual styling for church and civil ceremonies across Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire. To help you create your dream look, we’ve put together quick guides on bouquets, flowers and accessories.
On a fresh and blustery autumn day, we managed to convince two dear friends to slip back into their wedding dresses and stand in a field holding our bouquets. A very well behaved and obliging grand-daughter took a starring role as our flower girl. It was great fun and I have now learnt how to… Continue reading Bridal Photoshoot